October celebrates the “social” student of the month. Congratulation to all our winners!
PK-3 Markis Asberry
PK-4 Catherine Mullaney
K-5 Shiou-bin Wang
1st Grade Kristina Kuryndina
2nd Grade Ariel Dimmitt
3rd Grade Jack Mullaney
4th Grade Liam Mullaney
5th Grade Gracie Dimmitt
What does it mean to be “social”?
- That you are “good” with people
- Become responsible citizens with an understanding of respect and diversity
- Communicate clearly and accurately in English
- Demonstrate an ability to work in individual and group settings
- Receive and interpret messages in an effective manner