We are proud to offer a summer SAT Preparatory.
BFS has partnered with KAPLAN, a global leader in preparation courses. This is the third year BFS is offering this program.
KAPLAN will provide an on-site instructor to give our students an advantage in their SAT test-taking skills.
KAPLAN guarantees an improvement to test scoring post-training.
BFS is the only high school in Korea offering this program.
This course will take place at BFS from Monday, June 15th to Saturday, June 20th, between 9:00 am and 12:30 pm.
A post-program test will take place Monday, June 22nd.
** The class is limited to 20 students: first arrived, first served.
KAPLAN’s In-Person training package includes:
– 21 hours of live instruction: a structured classroom setting led by an expert Kaplan instructor. This instruction will take place at BFS.
– Six months of access to their SAT Online Center which includes extensive study materials and resources, online workshops and video tutorials allowing students to review lessons and strategies at any time.
– 30 hrs of elective live instruction on The SAT Channel: The SAT Channel offers interactive sessions with Kaplan All-Star teachers, instant one-on-one help, and targeted learning that will help students focus on the topics they need most.
– 40 hrs of on-demand lessons.
– 3 hrs of 1-on-1 coaching.
– Math Foundations.
– ACT prep resources.
– Eight practice tests, including 4 College Board official practice tests.
– Updated online quizzes and Quiz Bank.
– Prep books for the SAT: a complete set of Kaplan SAT Study Materials, including Kaplan’s SAT Course Book and Practice Tests Book.
The cost for the program is 1,400,000 krw per student. This is a specially discounted price for Busan Foreign School.
To sign-up, please fill in the form: