This school year’s National Honor Society is well on its way to meeting its goal of raising funds for Doctor’s Without Borders and KIVA (Microloan organization) and enthusiastically serving our community.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]
So far, we have:
- inducted eight new members
- made three loans to people in need in the Philippines, Kenya, and El Salvador
- wrapped dozens of books for our school library
- picked up trash on Jangsan trails
- raised over 200 000 won at Global Gathering .
We strongly encourage the BFS community to donate and/or be an active participant in any future activities hosted by NHS.
Look for our booth at the 2015 BIWA (Busan International Women’s Association) Christmas Bazaar on December 5th!