Bus No. AREA/GU Route
BUS SAFETY RULES
Safety is our highest priority for the students of Busan Foreign School. We have established a collection of procedures in order to ensure that our buses arrive on time.
- All students must wear seat-belts.
- All students must be present at the designated bus stop five minutes earlier than the posted arrival time.
- All students on the bus must be respectful to one another.
- All students must listen to the directions of the bus driver.
- All students must refrain from talking to, disturbing, or distracting the bus driver.
- All students must not throw any objects inside or outside of the bus.
- All students must not bring food on the school bus.
Violating any of these rules will result in;
- 1st incident – Written warning
- 2nd incident – 1 day detention
- 3rd incident – 3 days detention
- 4th incident – Parental Meeting
- 5th incident – Suspension and/or revoked bus privileges.