BFS has a school uniform, which reflects the style of smart/casual attire found in the United States. Our policy is based on the beliefs that the school uniform:
- promotes a sense of pride, community, inclusion, and belonging in our school;
- identifies our students with the school using a cohesive image;
- prevents students from wearing ‘fashion clothes’ that could be distracting or promote competition; and
- is practical and designed with health and safety in mind.
The required BFS uniform items are:
All Grades – Every Day:
- Navy polo shirt (long or short sleeve)
- Khaki pants/shorts or plaid skirt/jumper
High School – Formal Days:
- White Oxford shirt
- Khaki pants or plaid skirt/jumper
BFS DRESS CODE
You can also get a “feel” for BFS’ uniform by viewing our school uniform picture gallery
The official BFS uniform is available for purchase through three suppliers:
- Land’s End
Orders are made through the Land’s End website www.landsend.com. Upon first login you will need to create a user account. You will be able to select the school and save your child(rem) profile(s). This means that all items that are available according the uniform school policy will automatically appear.
Please click on the icons below for the direct link to our school on Land’s End:
For the latest Land’s End promotions on school uniforms click here
- Local korean supplier Cheonghan FC
Orders need to be made by coming to the school on the published dates (every second Thursday of a given month between 14.00 and 16.00) or by calling Cheonghan FC directly on 053 255 8878 (Korean only).
- PTSO Used Shop
The PTSO has a 2nd hand shop that sells official supplier used items in good condition. Availability varies. If interested send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Price is usually 5,000krw per item.