August 15, 2022
We are looking forward to the first day of school tomorrow Tuesday, August 16th. This will be a regular school day beginning at 8:30 a.m. and ending at 3:30 p.m. Here are some important reminders:
Health and Safety
- Masks must be worn on the bus and inside the school building.
- Temperature checks will be done upon entrance.
- Distanced seating and plastic barriers at lunch will continue.
- Students should bring their own water bottle, and they should avoid sharing snacks.
Please continue to follow our enhanced safety protocols.
- The drop off time for students that do not ride the bus is from 8:10 to 8:25 a.m. Please do not drop your child off at school before that time.
- BFS buses will park in front of the school’s main entrance. If you are dropping off your child, we ask that you park away from the main school entrance and out of the BFS bus drop-off zone. You can then walk your child to the entrance stairs where one of our faculty will greet them. The same process applies to dismissal.
- We would like to remind you that the grounds around BFS are a designated school zone and subject to the Min Sik law.
- Upon entering the school, Early Childhood and Kindergarten students will be greeted by their teacher in the lobby.
- All other Elementary students will go to their classroom when the bell rings at 8:20.
- Middle and high school students will have an Advisory schedule and will start in their advisory classroom. These rooms will be posted in the lobby.
We are excited to start the 2022-23 school year, and we look forward to seeing all students on Tuesday, August 16th.